Saturday 29 October 2011

Iamawsome01's Interview



Last week's interview with NiceMonique17 was a big success so I decided to continue doing interviews every weekend! Today I've interviewed one of the queens of freebies, iamawsome01 and she has a fantastic blog called Stardoll Freebies 4 You.

1. Why do you like Stardoll?
I like it because sometimes things are really unexpected. You never know what's going to happen to you and I also like it because you can meet really amazing people.

2. What do you think of the Stardoll staff?
I think they are very clever and creative. I don't think they get enough credit for it.

3. Have you ever  been hacked on Stardoll?
No and I never hope too. I think it's really sad to those people who have been hacked and I feel so sorry for them.

4. Do you have any ideas that could improve Stardoll?
Well I think they should duck down a bit on starcoins and bring back the play and earn trophies for stardollars. Bring back play and earn!

5. How long have you been on Stardoll?
Well I haven't been on Stardoll for that long. I think I was on it since I was 13. Now i'm 14 and I joined it on Christmas so I have been on Stardoll for about a year. If only I joined it earlier!

Thank you for answering these questions iamawsome01. You really are awesome! To visit iamaweome01's Stardoll, Click Here and to visit her blog Click Here. Come back next weekend for the next interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment