Monday 24 October 2011

Interview with NiceMonique17



Hey everyone! On the weekends, the stardoll staff take a break from Stardoll which means no freebies.Not to worry, on the weekends I interview a member on Stardoll. The first interview is going to be with my best friend on Stardoll and for real life, NiceMonique17.

1. Who told you about Stardoll?
Well, no one told me about Stardoll. I actually found out about Stardoll myself in 2006.

2. How long have you been on Stardoll?
Even though i heard about Stardoll in 2006, i did not join it until 2009 so I have only been on Stardoll for 2 years.

3. What do you like about Stardoll?
I like making friends on Stardoll, chatting to my friends, decorating my album and i love going to parties and make friends there too!

4. Would you recommend Stardoll to a friend?
Yes of course I would recommend Stardoll to a friend but i would also advice them not to be friend's with the wrong people.

5. What is the best thing about Stardoll?
I think that the best thing ever on Stardoll is definitely getting freebies. I heard someone say before "Nothing is better than freebies".

Thank you very much NiceMonique17 for giving up your time to tell us all what you think about Stardoll. If anyone wants to join NiceMonique17, click Here, log in and give her a friends request!

For the next interview, look at this blog next weekend (Saturday or Sunday)  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment