Tuesday 8 November 2011

Free Edward Doll, Breaking Dawn Top, Headband and Poster













If you live in Germany, Log in Here, then Click Here, now Here and last of all Here (Yes many links)
If you do not live in Germany, follow the steps below.

Step 1: Click Here and then log in. (That's the Edward Doll done)

Step 2: Now Click Here and watch the video. (Now you got the top)

Step 3: Click Here and you should have automatically joined the club (you now have the headband)

Step 4: Finally Click Here and by doing this you should get the poster.

Step 5: Go to your normal Stardoll, log in and everything should be in your suite!

4 comments:

  1. hi! just a q, in HTGF, u said you'd give the ppl who follow urblog 2 gifts rite? i c ur blog needs a lot of members, i can help ya if u want. oh p.s., my account is: MariaLovie03

    bout the gifts, any 2 is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeey! cool blog. i come from howtogetfree, you know that blog right? you said 2 gifts for the ppl who join? any 2 is fine ;) i'm anagabriela.26 i'll be coming here a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. you all come from how-to-get-free? how nice... wow, we are all gonna get 2 gifts, YAY!!!
    add me as a friend! my room is a mess! i'm: LORENAISABEL17 any gifts are fine too! maybe even the same gifts! you know what? give me the gifts they both get... for example, if they both get a cupcake, then give me a cupcake too. oh well, i'll see how your blog goes XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reply to Ana: Yes i did hear of that blog! it's great!!!! I stick to my word and i will give you two gifts. I am not a superstar so i can not send you a superstar gift.I hope two cupcakes are fine but if it isn't you could wait until i become a superstar. Thanks for following my blog

    Reply to Lorena: Yes i heard of that blog!!! I don not think you suite is a mess at all!!!I hope two cupcakes are fine because i am not a superstar but i will be soon!! you could wait until then your gift. Thanks for following

    Reply to MariaLovie03: Why thank you for offering to help me get more followers. It would be great if you could do that and I will get you more followers too if you have a blog!! I hope to cupcakes as a gift are alright at the moment. Though I will be a superstar soon so you could wait till then for you gifts!

    ReplyDelete