Monday 7 November 2011

RainDrop50's Interview



Today I interviewed a really generous and smart girl on Stardoll called Raindrop50. The way she talks and writes you would think that she is 12 or 13 but she is only 8. She even has her own blog! Enjoy the interview!! If I put something in circular brackets (like this), it means that I'm saying it. Other times I think you will know if it's me!

1. Who helped and inspired to make your blog?
Well first of all, you (thanks!) and Ruth, the old owner or the blog HTGF (Click Here to go on it)

2. Why did you join Stardoll?
Well its a long story, I joined last year when starcoins were not invented. I didn't get a chance to be a superstar on spots686 because my mum didn't know how safe it was. After a while, I got bored and deleted my account but then after a year my friend Rebbecca went on about Stardoll at school and when I got home I decided to make another account. Raindrop50 is now my main account!

3. Did you ever find Stardoll confusing?
The starcoins were a little confusing for some people but I never really found anything confusing on Stardoll.

4. What do you think of the Stardoll staff?
They are very nice people. They gave us all Stardoll and created it. They did not only make the site for the childrens enjoyment, but for money when people become a superstar so they are clever too. 

5. Can you give us any advice about Stardoll?
I have a lot of advice but the list is very long. The main advice is to keep away from scammers and hackers (good advice). Trust me you do not want to lose you Stardoll account. Thanks for interviewing me.

Your very welcome Raindrop50! Your answers were very interesting to read! If you all want to be friends with Raindrop50, Click Here, log in and give her a friend request!! See you next week with another interview.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! thankyou so much for interviwing me and asking for people to add me! thankyou :).
    PS Loved being interviewed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome! I'm happy to interview my friends! I am also happy because you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete